Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Denmark, the World Cup, and eLearning.

Greg Pallis has been in touch to share with us this nicely free online game.


"It's a nicely free online game, in which you try to win the World Cup as any of the 32 nations - by answering questions on tricky spellings, spanish verbs, science facts, world capitals... or whatever else the teacher decides on. Teachers and adult users can easily create their own quizzes on the site, and set the game to run using those instead, so it hopefully has lots of uses for learning at a variety of levels.
My students were extremely keen when I used it with them, so I'd like to spread the love and see if other teachers get the same response." writes Greg Pallis.

Many thanks to Greg!